Private Limited Company is one of the highly recommended ways to start a business in India. This type of company offers limited liability for its shareholders with certain restrictions placed on the ownership. An LLP has partners, who own and manage the business. Whereas in private limited company registration, directors may be different from shareholders. Register a company today to get funding and tax benefits. TaxfillingIndia, a leading legal consultant, offers quick Company Registration service in India with three simple steps
- Register your directors with the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Get guidance to choose the right company name
- Draft your company's constitution (MoA and AoA)
Our Company Registration package includes the following:
- DSC for one director and DIN for up to three directors
- Drafting of MoA & AoA
- Registration fees and stamp duty
- Company Incorporation Certificate
A Certificate of Incorporation (CoI), along with PAN and TAN can be received post approval of the company registration process. You can officially open a current bank account with the Certificate of Incorporation and begin your business operations. Please fill up the form below so you can speak to our legal advisor on the company registration process.
Why choose Company Registration in India? Benefits
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business. Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses. Attracts more customers Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease. Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
Checklist for Registering a Company in India
According to the law in the Company Act, 2003 in order for any company to be registered in India, the below conditions have to be met. TWO DIRECTORS: A private limited company must have at least two directors and at most, there can be 15. Of the directors in the business, at least one must be a resident of India. UNIQUE NAME The name of your business must be unique. The suggested name should not match with any existing companies or trademarks in India. MINIMUM CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION: There is no minimum capital amount for a company. A company should have an authorized capital of at least Rs. 1 lakh. REGISTERED OFFICE: The registered office of a company does not have to be a commercial space. Even a rented home can be the registered office, so long as an NoC is obtained from the landlord.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Step 1: Application for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Step 3: Application for the name availability.
- Step 4: Filing of the EMoa and EAOA to register private limited company
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Step 6: Issued certificate of incorporation by RoC with PAN and TAN